The Incredible Hulk
Welcome to the second week of our “workout of the week.” This week, we bring you “The Incredible Hulk” CrossFit workout.
AMRAP in 20 minutes
- 5 Deadlifts (115/75 lb)
- 5 Hang Power Cleans (115/75 lb)
- 5 Front Squats (115/75 lb)
- 5 Push Press (115/75 lb)
- 5 Back Squat (115/75 lb)
Men: 115 Lbs
Women: 75 Lbs
Instructions: Perform the five reps for the first exercise before moving to the next exercise and so forth. That’s one round. Perform as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in the allotted time.
Tips for Beginners:
- There are a few ways to make this workout beginner-friendly:
- Lower the weight.
- Make it 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes long.
- Use dumbbells, kettlebells, or medicine balls or a backpack full of stuff instead of a barbell.
- Pace yourself. Twenty minutes is an eternity when it comes to this workout.
Are you struggling to lose weight? “The complete fat loss guide” teaches you not only how to lose weight but how to keep the pounds from ever coming back.