I’m about to make your life a lot easier with these five whole30 snacks.
Let’s face it; eating healthy is hard, especially when you work all the time. Although meal prepping helps a lot, sometimes some of us don’t have the time to do any cooking, especially in prepping for snacks! It’s hard to find snacks that won’t destroy all the hard work that we’ve put in. Not to mention, give us the energy to keep doing the bazillion things we have to do throughout the day. Does this sound familiar?
Oh, it got even harder for me when I decided to take this “Whole 30ish” approach to eating. If you’re not familiar with Whole30ish way, don’t be alarmed. It’s not a thing. I am following the majority of the “DO NOTs” for Whole 30. I pretty much only eat whole foods, cut all added sugars, the occasional beer, and all processed additives. I’m sorry, but I’m keeping grains (I love rice way too much). I’m also keeping peanut butter because wtf has peanut butter ever done to anyone?
But, if you are a good person and following a whole 30 approach to food, these whole 30 snacks are perfect for you:
- RXBars are great whole 30 snacks. These delicious protein bars made with whole, natural ingredients. These bars are gluten, soy, and dairy-free and contain no GMO nor added sugars. Our favorite is Chocolate Sea Salt, which is made with 100% cacao, only seven ingredients, and are packed with 12g of egg white protein, 6g of fiber, and only 210 calories.
- Made with only four ingredients (macadamia nuts, coconut, cashews, and Himalayan sea salt) Performance Nut Butter is one of our favorite on-the-go whole 30 snacks whenever we go hiking or to a theme park. Packed with healthy fats, you better believe you’ll have plenty of energy for those long days. Performance Nut Butter are Vegan, Keto, and Paleo diet-friendly, so you don’t have to worry that you broke your diet!
- Bison bacon and cranberry tart?? Yes, please. Jesus, I love these things. These bars are an excellent source of Omega-3s, CLA, vitamin B12, and antioxidants. Contain no added sugar, are paleo-friendly, and gluten-free.
- We had never heard of Thunderbird bars until a few weeks ago. We decided to order the sampler pack after reading the ingredient list and reading the reviews on Amazon. These…bars…were…effing…delicious! Thunderbird bars were created by endurance athletes that wanted to power their long runs with real food. These bars are also Paleo Certified, Gluten-Free Certified, Non-GMO Project verified, and completely Vegan. There are no crazy ingredients in these bars. These bars are made with real ingredients that provide real energy. A great whole 30 snack!
- As Puerto Ricans, our love for plantains is encoded in our DNAs. So, you could imagine how happy we were when we found out there’s was a healthy alternative for plantain chips (In Puerto Rico we call them Platanutres). Barnana hit the ball out of the park with these plantain chips. These plantain chips are USDA-certified organic and paleo and vegan-friendly. The perfect snack.
- Gluten-Free, Paleo, and Organic. This surprisingly delicious whole 30 snack offers the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Beware, these things will get you addicted.
- If you love coconut, you HAVE to buy these fantastic coconut chips. Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Earth Kosher, Gluten-Free, Vegan.
- Finally, some granola that’s not filled with BS ingredients. We add it to our Greek yogurt for a fantastic snack. Grain-free and certified gluten-free granola, paleo, no added sweeteners, or artificial flavorings.
- On-the-Go almond butter. If that doesn’t convince you to get this deliciousness, I don’t know what will.
Whether if you are super busy at work, raising your kiddos, or just running errands; these whole 30 snacks will provide the energy needed to kick life in the ass without derailing your diet! Go ahead and indulge.
Are you struggling to lose weight? “The complete fat loss guide” teaches you not only how to lose weight but how to keep the pounds from ever coming back.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.